Jönköping | Apply by 2018-02-02
Greenworks is looking for an Electronic Designer to join our development centre in Jönköping. The Electronic Designer will develop electronics for battery operated systems. We are searching for creative problem solvers who are also exceptional at execution.
- Designing and developing electronics as part of a cross-functional team. You will take part in concept development as well as detailed design. Specifying and follow up outsourcing projects. Support and participate in the testing and approval of products. Follow the products through the complete lifecycle.
- You have a B.Sc./M.Sc. in Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or similar.
- You have a genuine interest of technology in general and electronics especially
- You have experience of analogue and digital design
- Knowledge of radio, connectivity and IoT are appreciated
- Experience of robotics, motor control and sensor technology are an advantage
- Experience of Altium Designer is an advantage
- Passion for electronics design
- Enjoying team-centric agile methods
- Strong overall responsibility including prototyping and testing
- Structured with good problem-solving skills
General Greenworks employee profile/requirement
- Team player with a strong ability and personal desire, to take lead, driving R&D projects forward.
- A positive attitude and will to share knowledge, and support others within our organization.
- Confident in leading projects and people, in an international environment.
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Genuine interest in understanding customer needs, through practical use and investigations
New Research & Development Center in Jönköping
Greenworks Tools™ is establishing a Research & Development Center in Jönköping and are expanding the organisation with several new positions.
We offer highly qualified professionals, who like new challenges, a great opportunity to be part of our future growth.
Greenworks Tools™ is the exclusive brand of the Globe Tools Group, a producer of high-end garden- and power tools. We are the fastest growing company in our market and we are proud of being the undisputable leader when it comes to battery technology. The headquarters is located in Mooresville, the US and the European headquarter with Sales, Marketing and Aftersales will be based in Malmö.
We are passionate about customer oriented research & development which results in quality products at competitive prices. Our management team is hands-on and there is a quality-focused mindset across the entire organisation.
With an excellent track record for product development, new technology, outstanding quality and speed to market, Globe has the ambition to be a world leader in its markets. A wide range of new products based on the newest motor and battery technologies will be launched within the next couple of years.
Our new Development Center in Jönköping will play an important role in our strategy for further growth. In order to meet new demands within the areas of commercial and consumer products we are hiring new positions within the following functions:
- Project Management
- Industrial Design
- Product Management
- Test & Verification
How to apply
Send an email with your updated CV to email@example.com.
For questions regarding the position, please contact;
Jonas Bergström – R&D Manager. Phone: +46 (0) 702-58 54 38, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org