Jönköping | Apply by 2017-08-31
Greenworks Tools Nordic AB is searching for an experienced Patent Attorney to join our Global IP team. Your main task is to proactively counsel and support the engineering team in Europe in the implementation of the patent strategy, including to identify, protect, defend, and secure investments in intellectual assets.
- Solicit invention disclosures and assist inventors in filing timely and accurate disclosures.
- Identifying patent and design protection opportunities supporting the product group´s business strategy.
- Drafting and prosecuting patent and design applications and related proceedings e.g. oppositions.
- Providing patent support and technical expertise in connection with all patent related matters.
- Actively attending patent R&D project meetings and brain storming workshops.
- Regularly report on the IP portfolio and strategy follow up.
- Providing and reviewing IP intelligence to the business.
- Being a key person in shaping and developing an global IP function of the company group.
- Managing external service providers including preparation and prosecution of applications.
We are looking for someone with a master’s degree in Electronics, Science or Engineering and preferably has passed European Qualifying Examination, alternatively one or more parts of the European Qualifying Examination The ideal candidate will have 5 years of IP experience from private practice or industry. You have excellent knowledge of the patenting process, from idea to granted patent. This role requires good knowledge of opposition proceedings, IP enforcement and IP competitor monitoring.
As a person, you are an analytical problem solver who likes to be part of a team. To be well suited for this role, you also need to be a good communicator and listener. Good communication skills in English, both in writing and speaking, is required.
The position may involve traveling and cooperation with our IP offices in China and US.
The location of this position is either Jönköping or Malmö.
For further information about this position, please contact:
Mats Udén, recruiting manager, +46 (0)729 753 177
Send your application no later than 31 August 2017 to email@example.com